M y b l o g f o r e v e r y t h i n g . E v e r y t h i n g a p a r t f r o m m y a u t o b i o g r a p h i c c o m i c .

Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

This blog



I imported a lot of posts from my other blog Zeitgleich, where I publish my autobiographic comic (in German). So many of these imported posts are in German. I'll translate some of them, but not all.

For the future there will be mostly English posts in this blog, but basicly I'll use this space for everything that's not related to Zeitgleich.

Here are some things, that you'll have to face if you're a regular visitor:
Videos
Lyrics and poems
Photography (fine art and scrap)
Illustration
Ads
Blog and Website recommendiations, Links
Comics, Books, Movies, Music, TV reviews and position
Cartoons
temperature reviews (measured outside of my apartment)

I am female.
I am 24 years old.
I live in Germany. Currently in Berlin.
I'm not religious.
I have no political view (if, then green).
I love nature.
I like books but I don't read a lot.
I watch anime and read manga.
I'm in a relationship.

Anything else...?

I still need a fine layout for this thing. But I'm baaaad at coding.

No comments: