M y b l o g f o r e v e r y t h i n g . E v e r y t h i n g a p a r t f r o m m y a u t o b i o g r a p h i c c o m i c .

Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

a comic cover for print

Last year Asja, Caro and I were starting to plan a little comic book. Also see this post.

This year in May we published our oh magazin. And I drew the cover after we three planned it together

 


planning sketches

 


composition completed

 


first colour test with my composition and Caro's colours

 


I 'painted' with the pencil brush, this is a 400% magnification

 


after I had the front and back cover completed, I painted the inner covers. click to view larger

 

A longer post about this in German on ohmagazin.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Stryke said...

Ich hab schon bemerkt, dass es mindestens teilweise so gemalt ist, aber komplett.. das ist cool